To operate a clinic in Dubai, businesses must obtain essential authorizations from Trakhees, the government agency overseeing environmental and occupational health and safety. Our dedicated approval services assist clients in obtaining Trakhees approval for their clinics, ensuring strict adherence to the precise regulations and guidelines established by Trakhees.
Documents Required for Trakhees Clinic Approval:
To apply for Trakhees approval for a clinic, you need to submit the following:
- Complete the Trakhees Clinic Application Form.
- Provide a copy of the building’s approved permit.
- Include a site plan indicating the clinic’s location.
- Submit architectural drawings for the clinic.
- Furnish structural engineering drawings for the clinic.
- Provide fire safety plans for the clinic.
- Pay the Trakhees approval fee.
The Trakhees approval process typically takes 4-6 weeks.
Upon approval of your application, Trakhees will issue a Clinic Approval Certificate, which you must prominently display at the clinic at all times.
Emphasize that specific limitations govern the functioning of clinics in Dubai. For instance, clinics must be located in a designated healthcare zone and staffed by qualified medical practitioners. Seeking guidance from a structural engineer is crucial to ensuring the safety and adherence to all relevant regulations of the clinic.
If contemplating the establishment of a clinic in Dubai, obtaining prior approval from Trakhees is imperative. This step will assist in ensuring that your clinic is constructed securely and complies with all applicable regulations.
Trakhees Approval Process for Clinics:
Initial Consultation: We initiate an initial consultation to comprehend your clinic’s requirements and assess feasibility within Trakhees’ guidelines. Our team provides an overview of the approval process and addresses any questions.
Detailed Design and Documentation: Our certified Architect Engineers and consultants meticulously prepare detailed plans and drawings, ensuring strict compliance with Trakhees’ regulations and guidelines. This encompasses architectural layouts, MEP plans, and adherence to health and safety standards.
Application Submission: We take charge of the entire application submission process. Our team compiles all necessary documents, including NOCs, licenses, permits, and detailed designs.
Coordination with Trakhees: Acting as your liaison with Trakhees, we ensure effective communication and coordination throughout the approval process. We promptly address any queries or requirements.
Inspections and Compliance: Trakhees may conduct inspections during construction and fit-out. Our team coordinates and accompanies inspectors, ensuring compliance and addressing concerns.
Final Approval and Completion Certificate: Upon completion of inspections, we assist in obtaining final approval and a completion certificate from Trakhees, confirming that construction meets regulations and guidelines.
Additional Tips for Obtaining Approval for a Clinic from Trakhees:
- Initiate the approval process in advance. Start the Trakhees approval process early during the initial planning stages of your project, as the processing time can span several weeks.
- Collaborate with a competent contractor. Work with a qualified contractor who possesses knowledge about the Trakhees approval process and can assist in ensuring the safe and compliant completion of your project.
- Ensure the submission of all necessary documentation. Include all required documentation along with your Trakhees application to expedite the approval process.
- Exercise patience. The Trakhees approval process may take several weeks. Stay patient and regularly follow up with Trakhees to inquire about the status of your application.
- By adhering to these recommendations, you can ensure the secure and compliant completion of your project. For further in-depth information on the subject, please feel free to contact us.
Additional Information about Clinic Approval from Trakhees in Dubai:
The Trakhees Clinic Approval Certificate is valid for 5 years.
The clinic must be inspected by Trakhees on an annual basis to ensure that it is still in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Any changes to the clinic, such as the addition of new equipment or the renovation of the space, must be approved by Trakhees before they can be made.